News Information on the coronavirus
Your safety is our top priority. All precautions currently in place with regard to the coronavirus must be strictly observed. Please note the new rules regarding compulsory COVID certificates from 4 October.
COVID certificate required from 4 October
To protect our patients and employees as effectively as possible, the following rules apply for anyone entering the Schulthess Klinik in accordance with the requirement for COVID certificates from 4 October:
- Patients with an appointment for a consultation, an X-ray or therapy: Please show your appointment notification (letter or text message), your physiotherapy or MTT prescription or a valid COVID certificate upon entry, along with a form of personal identification.
- Patients coming to the clinic for surgery: Show your valid COVID certificate along with a form of personal identification upon entry.
- Emergency patients, including accompanying persons, do not require a valid COVID certificate.
- Visitors and accompanying persons (aged 16 and above) require a valid COVID certificate (with a form of personal identification) or proof of a negative test result to enter the clinic (rapid antigen test, max. 48 hours old or PCR test, max. 72 hours old).
- Persons accompanying children under 16: If you are accompanying a child attending a consultation, an X-ray or a therapy session, to enter the clinic you will need the child’s appointment notification (letter or text message), your valid COVID certificate along with a form of personal identification or proof of a negative test result to enter the clinic (rapid antigen test, max. 48 hours old or PCR test, max. 72 hours old). Children may only be accompanied by one person.
- Schulthess Training and Albatros Training customers (subscription customers, group courses and personal training) require a valid COVID certificate to enter the clinic and will need to produce this along with a form of personal identification.
- Event participants will need to produce a valid COVID certificate along with a form of personal identification to be admitted.
Patients from abroad
Depending on the country/region concerned, quarantine rules must be observed for people entering Switzerland.
State of health
Please only attend your consultancy or surgery appointment if you appear and feel generally well. If you experience flu-like symptoms before your appointment, please call your GP or the emergency physician hotline (0800 33 66 55).
The result of the consultation will determine whether your procedure can go ahead as planned or if it needs to be postponed. The Federal Office of Public Health’s coronavirus check will also give you information on what to do next and whether you should take a test for COVID-19.
If your procedure needs to be postponed, you or your GP should contact our appointment scheduling team immediately.
Call +41 44 385 75 16 or +41 44 385 75 26 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitors and accompanying persons (aged 16 and above) require a valid COVID certificate to enter the clinic and will need to produce this along with a form of personal identification.
Our visiting hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
No more than one visitor per patient will be permitted in multi-bed rooms and no more than two visitors per patient in single rooms. Visits must be limited to a maximum of one hour.
Visits to Intermediate Care (IMC) and the Outpatient Treatment Centre (BZ) are unfortunately not permitted.
Mask requirement and hand hygiene
During your visit, please observe the applicable behavioural guidelines (keep your distance, wash your hands thoroughly, do not shake hands).
On the instruction of the Cantonal Department of Health, masks must be worn throughout the clinic premises. You will receive a surgical face mask when you enter the clinic. Masks must be worn by everyone above the age of six.
Schulthess Training and Albatros Training
Schulthess Training and Albatros Training are open. In accordance with recent Federal Council rulings, COVID certificates have been required for fitness centres since Monday 13 September. For this reason, COVID certificates are required for all subscription customers, group courses and personal training sessions at Schulthess Training and for all customers at Albatros Training. Please bring your certificate with you to every training session. You will still need to wear a mask in the training room for the time being.
The Performance Diagnostics department at Schulthess Klinik is open and available to carry out performance tests in line with the currently applicable measures. You will need a COVID certificate for non-medical performance tests. We conduct all tests in observance of FOPH provisions and in strict accordance with sanitary measures. Should you have any specific questions or wish to make an appointment, please contact us by phone on +41 44 385 75 52 or by e-mail email@example.com
Restaurant und bistro
The restaurant on the first floor remains closed to patients and external visitors from Monday to Friday until further notice. At the weekend, the front section of the restaurant is open to patients and visitors with a COVID certificate.
The bistro on the ground floor is open to anyone with a valid COVID certificate.
Opening times for patients and external visitors with a COVID certificate:
During the week
Bistro: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Restaurant: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.